Monday 13 January 2014

#WhereWeAt...#InstagramThings...#RandomPosts...#TheBloggingLove....I'm over doing it....

I'm really excited on what shall slowly unveil istelf to you guys over the course of the next two ,three months in regards to this space.I had been going through alot lately and change is always part of growth,in the sense that it simply mean't me taking on more responsibility.With that came a different mind frame and ofcourse one of them being to respect every single thing I do .So I slowly re-assesed where I wanted to take this blog as well as it's purpose .But alas all the introspection is at a near end and a balance is slowly striking a pose in my life.I have to thank all of the people that were checking out the blog to see if any new posts had been up ( the figures don't lie)...In truth I am reshaping this blog ,actually I would say "Re-packaging" it to better suit what I shall be revealing to you guys....In other not so exciting I have grauduated finally and knowing that I am now armed with a great qualification is more than tear dropping in this "heart-space" of mine .I promise to hurry up with all the nitty -gritty blog construction I am doing.For now I can only share with you guys a couple of Instagram ( @IbanathiNgcobo) snaps of what I have been wearing ,upto  and doing ...Yes I had been that behind in social meduims that I was not on Instagram,appaling I know!.Albeit its been a healthy couple of months and truly  happy with the progress I am making in Life,fashion ,Love ,Music and Growth.







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment