Tuesday 17 December 2013

But really how much is your "SELFIE" worth.......






I'd be suprised if mine own was worth less than a cool R5000 shopping spree ,but alas myself value has been on a depreciating  spree.Simply due to me being absent on these cyber streets ,I have missed blogging that much I can admit.So what brings me out of the big bad shadows of Life .Well simple...Urban Degree clothing is running one of the most amazing campaigns to date .Simply put it is sheer brilliance ,following the sudden hype of people loving to selfie what this uber-stylish brand has done is simply put you guys to the challenge of heading into store trying out an amzaing "Sulphur" or " tangerine" number ...Ok it can be any item from their amazing Spring/Summer range and simply put ,selfie yourself and post it up on twitter under the hashtag #UrbanSelfie and you might stand a chance of being kitted in upto R10000 worth of clothes .I should be keeping you guys posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment