Monday 7 October 2013

A Distant Cyber Hello from a Denim'd Stranger......




(All Star Chuck Taylors, Jeans-RedBat ,Ray ban Sunnies, Beanie- Stolen  , Scarf-Zara)

A cyber warm Hello ....I hope all you guys are doing well.I know I have been a stranger in these streets but I have to, as my life needs alot re-assessment with the great opportunities that have been presented to me.All is good as I have been handed the essentials to make something of my life .This blog being a personal space I have decided to take a break from it until I have moved on to the next stage of this journey to success ...Which stage you might ask ?...That is what this break will serve to prove and I will share it using this platform (That next stage being)  ....Hopefully this blogspace will be more refreshed ,more reloaded with content that will depict where my head-space and growth is....After all it is a blog about Love,Life ,Fashion ,Music and Growth.All I can ask from you my dear reader is to be patient with me and dare to come along with me on this journey I call being "Ibanathi Ngcobo".....

No comments:

Post a Comment