Saturday 7 July 2018

Eventually we will come back

It's weird even trying to write this over due apology...I have been struggling with this space, mainly the trajectory I want it to take.It took me going to the readers statistic pages and seeing all of the thousands of visits/reads this space received.

Right now I know one thing for sure is that when it is time for this space to come back- to both my life and yours (If you will have me), I want you and I to let it be beautiful.

After a year or two of weekends sipped away over numerous glasses of wine and over creamed pasta's spent on a side walk table of an Italian restaurant recently discovered , I think now know I want to strip it down. I want to invite both myself and you as we go about deconstructing and reconstructing all that is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment