Wednesday 17 July 2013

Things that have left me all sorts of excited....

I love the university mid-year break as this is the most time I get to do my always extensive wish-read list that, yearly is ambushed with a majority  of African-Word Smiths  and my yearly books that I re-visit. These past two weeks I have been enthralled by a yearly growth read that has seemed to shed alot of perspective irregardless of the stages in my evolution that I call my life I may be at.Eat ,Pray ,Love has slowly has become that book for me.I dare not touch on the movie and its on screen interpretation as well as the significant to this book.But as my life motto "each to their own " ,I can't seem to put it down.It truly has me searching for my own "Chi"once more


But the new feast to my literature hunger and thirst ,is being quenched by Chimamanda Adichie where every page seems to be not to far away ....I find myself lingering on pages in situations where life imposes me to put it down ....AMERICANAH by this african writer who has carved a special place in my heart.I will try to get time to update book reviews of the books I currently am reading .Lately I have a couple of things that I am deeply excited about including an international brand that I love and produces my favourite brand of cigarrettes  Phillip Morris South Africa, which at this stage I can only pray about before mentioning anything .I tell you this much right now I have to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment