Friday 21 June 2013

Prints that seem to Suit me ....

I ran into these images of UK based suit tailors or should I say creators.Because this what they do my friend is creative genius on steroids ,never knew something so boring and a yawn such as suits can color my happiness this way.They go by the name of Dent De Man .I seem to have a love hate relationship with the idea of non-Africans utilizing African print but yet again creativity should not know any geographical boundaries .In truth one has to just pray that the fabrics and prints used benefit those they source it from as they seem to be about enriching the wearer with more then just a suit as I quote "each fabric having been individually sourced ,having it's own story and meaning".If the fabric is used to create such beautiful modern silhouettes which I feel still stay true to the print and authenticity of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment